miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

Comfortably numb.

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? Come on now, I hear you're feeling down. Well I can ease your pain. Get you on your feet again. Relax, I need some information, first. Just the basic facts. Can you show me where it hurts? There is no pain you are receding. A distant ships, smoke on the horizon. You are only coming through in waves. Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying. When I was a child, I had a fever. My hands felt just like two balloons. Now I've got that feeling once again, I can't explain, you would not understand. This is not how I am. I have become, comfortably numb. Ok, just a little pinprick. There'll be no more aaah! But you may feel a little sick! Can you stand up? I do believe it's working, good! That'll keep you going for the show, come on it's time to go. There is no pain you are receding. A distant ships, smoke on the horizon. You are only coming through in waves. Your lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying. When I was a child, I cought a fleeting glimpse, out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look, but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child has grown, the dream is gone. I have become, comfortably numb.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario